What is the THiPSATM recovery of hydrogen purification of the new process?
1) Sino-US joint development and can simultaneously achieve high yield, high purity double high PSA separation technology;
2) THiPSATM new technology is composed of a series of proprietary technology:
a. The ultra-low dead space ratio, large capacity adsorption of new adsorbent
b. Selective polymer membrane and PSA technology effective coupling
c. Low pressure or vacuum adsorption, regeneration of gas back to use
d. Differential pressure, grading, staggered PSA
II. Practical Fields of THiPSATM New Process:
1) Gas for hydrogen decomposition: Natural gas/methanol/biogas steam reforming gas, methanol decomposition gas, coal gas
2) Refinery tail gas: Catalytic cracking (FCC) dry gas, hydrocracking low molecular weight dry gas, hydrofinishing, aromatics isomerization hydrogen-rich, catalytic reforming hydrogen
3) Petrochemical exhaust: Lube oil hydrogenation, ethylene flare gas, styrene exhaust, EO/EG emissions
4) Coal chemical industry: coal bed methane, coke oven gas, ammonia/methanol tail gas, chlor-alkali tail gas, biogas....
III. Basic Characteristics of THiPSATM New Process:
1) Overcoming thecontradiction between traditional PSA process purity and yield, and realizing recovery and separation with both high yield and high purity;
2) Effective components in the PSA desorbed gas are recycled through THiPSATM new process, and the advantages include:
a. Reducing complex pretreatment in traditional separation techniques;
b. Relatively reducing investment;
c. Reducing PSA regeneration load, avoiding cross-infection between adsorbents, adjusting the matching between adsorption and regeneration;
d. Effectively solving multi-phase PSA regeneration gas circulation accumulation and avoiding the reverse of the adsorption concentration gradient;
e. Suitable for products and exhaust pressure conditions, especially the output of the exhaust pressure can be adjusted;
3) An effective combination of the new adsorbent (TechairsTM) with a ultra-low dead space rate can significantly reduce retention of effective components in dead space, reduce the number of pressure equalization or avoid product hydrogen flushing or even evacuation, in order to realize high yield and high purity;
4) Suitable for feed gas conditions on edge of the effective component range of conventional PSA treatment.
5) Coupling with the multi-phase PSA process is especially good, and realizing sub-phase or sub-concentration of PSA.